top of page

Student Group

Public·75 members
Robert Mitchell
Robert Mitchell

Shadow Box Kits Buy

All-in-one kit that includes everything you need to design your own shadow box crafts! Only need a few supplies already at home: Crayola Scissors, plus paper towels. Comes with easy step-by-step instructions for a beautiful, elegant craft that can be completed in less than an hour. Create a memory! Makes a meaningful gift for mom or any crafters or DIY lovers!

shadow box kits buy

The Gessobord Art Shadow Box has a 2" deep cradle frame with the Gessobord surface on the inside instead of the outside. When you need to turn your artwork inside out, the Gessobord Shadow Box is a good place to start. The shadow box is coated with premium gesso on the inside and the sides are handcrafted with premium-grade birch plywood. Perfect for dioramas, installations, and three-dimensional painting.

Bringing Color to Life: GloFish aquarium kits, lighting and décor create an underwater fluorescent wonderland that appeals to all ages and levels of expertise. With our full range of vibrant accessories uniquely designed to work with GloFish LED lighting, you can transform any aquarium into a GloFish environment at the click of a switch.

When are these exclusive kits released?They are released the last week of each month for the following month. A 2nd offering may be available later in the month if there is a high demand.

Does this count as my VIP club order for the month?Yes. If you are a member of my VIP club you will receive a special discount on the kits on top of the special pricing. Purchasing the kit counts as your VIP order for the month.

This Made With Love shadow box insert kit is from Doodlebug Design. This insert kit features a simple template to create a dimensional piece of art. This insert kit coordinates with the 8" x 8" shadow box frame in black or brown (sold separately) from Doodlebug Design. This insert kit features lots of different kitchen items used when you are baking such as measuring cups, a rolling pin, flour, sugar, eggs, measuring spoons, and some flowers to brighten your day. You will love creating with this Made With Love shadow box kit and it will look so cute in your kitchen! This Shadow Box Insert Kit is made in the USA.

This cute shadow box is inspired by Mary's art and ready for personalization! Follow the directions for assembly and then add some painted details. The pieces for this shadow box are laser cut from Baltic Birch Plywood.

A dollhouse room box or shadow box is great way to get your miniature fix without committing to decorating and furnishing an entire dollhouse. We're proud to offer an array of attractive and unique boxes and display cases for miniature projects.

Red Box tool kits have been designed using years of experience and input from a large selection of engineers and tradesman. All of our tool kits are designed to offer a complete solution to our customers, using the highest quality BAHCO, Facom, and Draper tools provided with a lifetime guarantee, with each tool embedded in Skydrol resistant foam giving you a complete tool solution system.

Red Box offer a great selection of kits and tools, including aviation tool kits, automotive tool kits, mechanics tool kits, metalwork tool kits, electrician tool kits, as well as HD rigid cases by Explorer Cases, and more.

Red Box can offer custom CNC foam for your tools, which comes complete with Push Point Technology. With a simple scanning process, we can design cut out foams for all draw types, which helps to your tools safe on the go, whilst our bespoke CNC tool shadow boards service, enables you to keep your tools safe and tidy at home, work or in the garage.

The new stamp set included in this kit is so much fun to play with!! The second I got it I started building different scenes, playing with different colors and arrangements! Then I thought how fun it would be to create a 3D landscape with a shadow box card!! Please check out the video below to see the whole process.

Next I adhered one of the trees to the larger landscape and then placed the landscape onto the smaller panel and then traced the top with a pencil. Next, I fussy cut along the traced line and then adhered the landscape to the panel. I then added score tape to the flaps on the panel and then assembled the shadow box.

With a box cutter, I cut off the top flaps of the box. Then I framed the bottom of the box with duct tape along the bottom and sides. Using my duct tape frame as a guide, I carefully cut a big hole in the bottom. This creates the shadow box shape. Note: this step should definitely be done by an adult.

The final step was to create the shadow box TV characters. We colored in the large animal characters that came in the Mega Kit and I attached colored craft sticks onto the backs of the animal pieces with washi tape. We used the foam craft sticks from the Mega Kit to attach the animal and shape foam stickers on to.

Phoenix Laser Engraving creates these Shoji Shadow Box kits for sale in our Etsy shop In traditional Japanese architecture, a Shoji is a door, window or room divider consisting of translucent paper over a frame of wood which holds together a sort of grid of wood or bamboo. (Shoji, 2009)Shoji doors are often designed to slide open, and thus conserve space that would be required by a swinging door. They are used in traditional houses as well as Western-style housing, especially in the washitsu (Japanese-style room). (Shoji, 2009)Phoenix Laser Engraving creates these beautiful Shoji Shadow Boxs from Birch Plywood, and we hand glue the paper to the inside to provide an elegant item.These special Shoji Shadow Boxes are made for Bedside Tables, Romantic Nights, Cubical Desks, and hanging. The subtle light sets the mood and catches attention. The candle inside is battery operated so no worries.ShMji. (2009, December 10). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 03:05, January 21, 2010, from =Sh%C5%8Dji&oldid=330875854

Leisure Arts Kit Wood Stitchery String Art With Shadow Box Clover- Contains: wood stitchery panel, wood shadow box, embroidery floss and needle. Includes step-by-step instructions and a guide to straight, stem and backstitch stitches. Follow the color stitch guide or create your own design with the colors provided. Wood shadow box measures approximately 10.75 in. across. Intermediate skill level.

The kits will be available for pickup from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. May 19-23, from plastic bins outside the main entrance of the facility at 221 N. Main St., Greensburg. A limited number of kits will be available each day.

Each kit includes step-by-step instructions and the supplies required to complete the mosaic or shadowbox. Participants can choose from five different basic mosaic shapes or a surprise shadowbox art activity consisting of various materials.

**SwingFrame Designer Wide Wood Shadow Boxes can be surface mounted or recessed. If you are planning to recess these hinged shadowboxes, please call us to confirm the overall outside back box dimensions. The flanged picture frame which is placed over the back box will also need some clearance for the door to swing-open 90 degrees.

More Shadow Boxes. More Wall Shadow Box Display SolutionsAccess Display Group, Inc. (ADG) is the SwingFrame Shadow Box designer and manufacturer of shadow boxes, offering all the different types and styles of display cases associated with these hinged shadow boxes. The various designs include Shadow Box with Doors, Big and Extra Large Shadow Box Cases, Metal and Wood Framed Shadow Boxes. These empty Wall Shadowbox Cases are also Deep Shadow Boxes Display Cases with optional Shelves and LED Lighting or Shadow Boxes with Cork Board. If no front frame door or window is required, take a look at the Open-Face Shadow Boxes.

What Makes SwingFrame Shadow Boxes Unique? The patented SwingFrame framing system has hinges and a sliding gravity lock hidden behind the front metal or wood frame for a practically seamless appearance. Unlike many store-bought shadow boxes with visible front door hinges, the SwingFrame Designer Shadowboxes has no exposed front hardware. So when viewing our shadow box showcase, there's no hardware to distract from the displayed items. Also, when wall-mounted, you won't be able to tell that the front of the case swings open. The front viewing window is break-resistant clear acrylic. To open the frame door, slide the gravity lock up with your finger. And slide down to lock the frame. If needed, we can install a side plunge lock with a key.

Custom Shadow Box Display CasesCan't find the right size or need a custom shadow box for your displayed collections, products, or other dimensional items and objects? Because we make our displays in the USA and have in-house manufacturing capabilities, we can modify many of our standard shadow box displays to your liking and design preference and build a shadow box size with options for your wall showcase.

Custom shadow box display case options include; frame finishes, matboard colors, lockable shadow boxes, lighted shadow box cases, shadowboxes on stands, cork bulletin board, interior fabric covered cork backing, extra deep shadow boxes, big and extra-large shadow box sizes.

Buy numerous swing open, hinged shadow box sizes and styles to complement all kinds and types of interior decors and environments. No other retail or online store offers a broader selection of high quality, small size to extra-large shadow box display cases or extra deep shadow boxes. Our wall hanging, front-loading shadow boxes are custom built to order. So when you determine your shadow box frame size, interior case depth, metal frame, or wood picture frame molding, add optional shelves, LED lighting, bulletin board, colorful exterior and interior laminate cabinet finishes, and colorful fabric for more design enhancements. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Destiny Dental
  • Rajput
    Rajput
  • Valentina Risaieva
    Valentina Risaieva
  • Itzel
    Itzel
  • Eliana Russell
    Eliana Russell
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page