top of page

Student Group

Public·85 members

Cee Lo Green Official Discography 5 Albums 1 Mixtape 2 Singles 20022011

Cee Lo Green Official Discography 5 Albums 1 Mixtape 2 Singles 20022011 ->->->-> https://urlin.us/2ttXnj

Cee Lo Green Official Discography 5 Albums 1 Mixtape 2 Singles 20022011

Cee Lo Green: A Musical Journey

Cee Lo Green is one of the most versatile and creative artists in the music industry. He has been a singer, rapper, songwriter, producer, actor, and TV personality. He has also been a member of several groups, such as Goodie Mob, Gnarls Barkley, and Dungeon Family. He is best known for his solo hits, such as "Fuck You", "Crazy", and "Forget You".

In this article, we will explore Cee Lo Green's official discography, which consists of five studio albums, one mixtape, two singles, and numerous collaborations and guest appearances. We will also highlight some of his achievements and awards throughout his career.

Studio Albums

Cee-Lo Green and His Perfect Imperfections (2002): This was Cee Lo Green's debut solo album, released by Arista Records. It featured a mix of soul, funk, hip hop, and rock influences. It spawned three singles: "Closet Freak", "I'll Be Around", and "Gettin' Grown". The album received positive reviews from critics and peaked at number 13 on the US Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart.

Cee-Lo Green... Is the Soul Machine (2004): This was Cee Lo Green's second solo album, released by Arista Records. It showcased his diverse musical styles and abilities, ranging from rap to gospel to pop. It featured guest appearances from Pharrell Williams, Timbaland, Jazze Pha, Ludacris, T.I., and others. It spawned four singles: "The One", "I'll Be Around", "The Art of Noise", and "Don't Cha" (with The Pussycat Dolls). The album received critical acclaim and peaked at number two on the US Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart.

The Lady Killer (2010): This was Cee Lo Green's third solo album, released by Elektra Records. It marked a shift to a more pop-oriented sound, influenced by soul and Motown classics. It featured the smash hit "Fuck You", which became a viral sensation and earned him five Grammy nominations. It also featured the singles "It's OK", "Bright Lights Bigger City", and "I Want You". The album received rave reviews from critics and peaked at number nine on the US Billboard 200 chart.

Cee Lo's Magic Moment (2012): This was Cee Lo Green's fourth solo album, released by Elektra Records. It was a Christmas-themed album, featuring covers of holiday classics and original songs. It featured guest appearances from Christina Aguilera, Rod Stewart, The Muppets, and others. It spawned the singles "All I Need Is Love", "Baby It's Cold Outside", and "Mary Did You Know". The album received mixed reviews from critics and peaked at number 25 on the US Billboard 200 chart.

Heart Blanche (2015): This was Cee Lo Green's fifth solo album, released by Atlantic Records. It was a return to his soulful roots, featuring songs about love, redemption, and empowerment. It featured the singles "Robin Williams", "Sign of the Times", "Music to My Soul", and "Working Class Heroes". The album received lukewarm reviews from critics and peaked at number 41 on the US Billboard 200 chart.

Mixtape

Stray Bullets (2010): This was Cee Lo Green's first and only official mixtape, released by Radiculture Records. It was a collection of unreleased songs and demos that he recorded over the years. It featured guest appearances from Big Boi, B.o.B., Asher Roth, T-Pain, and others. It spawned the single "Georgia". The mixtape received positive feedback from fans and critics.

Singles

"Fuck You" (2010): This was Cee Lo Green's most successful single to date, released as the lead single from The Lady Killer. It was a catchy and humorous song that expressed his frustration with an ex-girlfriend who left him for a richer man. a474f39169

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page