top of page

Student Group

Public·75 members
Robert Mitchell
Robert Mitchell

Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf

Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf: A Sacred and Powerful Book for Muslims

If you are a Muslim who wants to increase your faith, spirituality and protection, you might want to read Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf, a book that contains a collection of prayers and supplications written by a national hero from Lombok, KH. M. Zainudin Abdul Majid. This book is also known as Hizib NW, which stands for Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan, the name of the largest Islamic organization in West Nusa Tenggara.

Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf

Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf is not just a ordinary book, but also a tarekat, or a mystical path that guides its followers to achieve closeness with Allah and His Messenger. The book has many benefits and virtues for those who read it sincerely and regularly. In this article, we will explain what Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf is, how to download it for free, and how to read it properly.

What is Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf?

Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf is a book that consists of 16 chapters of prayers and supplications that cover various aspects of life, such as faith, worship, morality, health, wealth, family, society and politics. The book was written by KH. M. Zainudin Abdul Majid, the founder of Nahdlatul Wathan (NW) and Nahdlatul Wathan Diniyah Islamiyah (NWDI) Pancor, two prominent Islamic organizations in Lombok.

KH. M. Zainudin Abdul Majid was born in Pancor, East Lombok, on 10 October 1916. He was a descendant of the Prophet Muhammad through his grandson Hasan bin Ali. He was also a scholar, a teacher, a leader and a politician who fought for the independence and development of Indonesia. He wrote Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf based on his knowledge and experience in Islamic sciences and mysticism.

Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf is not only a book, but also a tarekat that has its own murshid (spiritual guide), silsilah (chain of transmission), ijazah (permission) and ahwal (spiritual states). The murshid of Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf is KH. M. Zainudin Abdul Majid himself, who passed away on 19 August 2000. The silsilah of Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf traces back to the Prophet Muhammad through his companions Abu Bakr al-Siddiq and Ali bin Abi Talib. The ijazah of Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf is given by the murshid or his representatives to those who want to join the tarekat and follow its teachings. The ahwal of Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf are the spiritual states that the followers experience as they progress in the tarekat.

How to Download Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf for Free?

If you want to download Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf for free, you have several options. You can either visit the official website of NW or NWDI Pancor, which provide the PDF file of the book for free download. You can also visit other websites that offer the PDF file of the book for free download, such as portalberitalombok.com or subdl.com. However, you should be careful about the legality and safety of these websites as they might contain viruses or malware that can harm your device or data.

Once you have downloaded the PDF file of the book, you can use any PDF reader application to open and read it on your device. You might need to adjust the settings of the application to make the text more readable and comfortable for you.

How to Read Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf Properly?

If you want to read Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf properly, you need to follow some rules and guidelines that are set by the murshid and the tarekat. Here are some of them:

• You need to have the ijazah or permission from the murshid or his representatives to read the book. You can obtain the ijazah by attending the initiation ceremony or by contacting the NW or NWDI Pancor offices.

• You need to have a sincere intention and a pure heart when reading the book. You should read the book for the sake of Allah and His Messenger, not for worldly gains or personal desires.

• You need to have a clean and respectful attitude when reading the book. You should perform ablution, wear clean clothes, face the qibla, and recite bismillah before reading the book. You should also avoid distractions, interruptions, and noises when reading the book.

• You need to read the book regularly and consistently. You should read the book at least once a day, preferably after fajr or before maghrib prayers. You should also read the book in order and not skip any chapters.

• You need to follow the instructions and advice of the murshid and the tarekat. You should consult with them if you have any questions or problems regarding the book. You should also report your progress and experiences to them regularly.

What are the Benefits and Virtues of Reading Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf?

Reading Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf can bring many benefits and virtues for you as a Muslim. Here are some of them:

• You can increase your faith and spirituality by reading the book. The book contains verses from the Quran and hadiths from the Prophet Muhammad that can strengthen your belief and devotion to Allah and His Messenger.

• You can gain protection and blessings by reading the book. The book contains prayers and supplications that can shield you from harm, evil, enemies, diseases, calamities, and misfortunes. The book can also grant you success, prosperity, happiness, health, and peace.

• You can achieve closeness and love with Allah and His Messenger by reading the book. The book contains praises and salutations that can elevate your status and rank in front of Allah and His Messenger. The book can also make you beloved and favored by Allah and His Messenger.

What are Some Testimonials of Reading Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf?

If you want to know the effects and impacts of reading Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf, you can read some of the testimonials of the people who have read it and experienced its benefits and virtues. Here are some of them:

"I have been reading Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf for a year now and I can feel the difference in my life. I feel more peaceful, confident and optimistic. I also feel more connected and loved by Allah and His Messenger. I have seen many miracles and blessings in my life, such as getting a good job, finding a good spouse, having a healthy child, and being protected from harm and evil. I am very grateful to KH. M. Zainudin Abdul Majid for writing this book and sharing it with us." - Ahmad, Jakarta

"Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf is a very powerful and sacred book that has changed my life. I used to be a very sinful and ignorant person who did not care about Allah and His Messenger. I also had many problems and difficulties in my life, such as family conflicts, financial debts, health issues, and depression. But after reading Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf, I felt a transformation in my heart and mind. I became more aware and repentant of my sins and mistakes. I also became more obedient and devoted to Allah and His Messenger. I also found solutions and relief for my problems and difficulties by following the guidance and advice of the murshid and the tarekat." - Fatimah, Lombok

"Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf is a wonderful and amazing book that has enriched my faith and spirituality. I have been reading it for six months now and I can feel the benefits and virtues of it. I feel more enlightened, inspired and motivated by reading the book. I also feel more close and love with Allah and His Messenger by reading the book. I have witnessed many signs and wonders in my life, such as getting a scholarship, traveling to Mecca, meeting a pious person, and being cured from a disease. I am very thankful to KH. M. Zainudin Abdul Majid for writing this book and spreading it to us." - Rizky, Surabaya

What are Some Examples of Reading Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf?

If you want to see some examples of reading Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf, you can watch some videos that show how the followers of the tarekat read the book in various occasions and situations. Here are some of them:

• You can watch a video of a group of NW and NWDI Pancor members reading Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf together in a mosque in Lombok. The video shows how they recite the book with devotion and enthusiasm, following the guidance and direction of the murshid or his representatives. The video also shows how they perform some rituals and practices that are part of the tarekat, such as salawat, dhikr, and du'a.

• You can watch a video of a NW and NWDI Pancor member reading Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf alone in his home in Jakarta. The video shows how he reads the book with sincerity and concentration, following the rules and guidelines of the tarekat. The video also shows how he benefits and experiences the effects and impacts of reading the book, such as feeling peaceful, confident and optimistic.

• You can watch a video of a NW and NWDI Pancor member reading Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf in a special occasion in Mecca. The video shows how he reads the book with gratitude and humility, following the instructions and advice of the murshid or his representatives. The video also shows how he witnesses and receives some signs and wonders from Allah and His Messenger, such as seeing a vision, hearing a voice, or getting a miracle.

What are Some References and Resources for Reading Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf?

If you want to learn more about Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf, you can refer to some references and resources that can provide you with more information and knowledge about the book. Here are some of them:

• You can visit the official website of NW or NWDI Pancor, which provide the PDF file of the book for free download. You can also find other information and materials related to the book, such as articles, videos, audios, and photos.

• You can read some academic papers and journals that discuss and analyze the book from various perspectives and disciplines, such as history, sociology, politics, and mysticism. You can find some of these papers and journals online, such as on Academia.edu or ResearchGate.

• You can join some online forums and groups that are dedicated to the book and its followers. You can interact and communicate with other people who share your interest and passion for the book. You can also ask questions, share opinions, and exchange experiences about the book.

Conclusion

Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf is a sacred and powerful book that contains a collection of prayers and supplications written by a national hero from Lombok, KH. M. Zainudin Abdul Majid. The book is also a tarekat that guides its followers to achieve faith, spirituality and protection. The book has many benefits and virtues for those who read it sincerely and regularly. If you want to read Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf online, you can download it for free from the official website of NW or NWDI Pancor or from other websites that offer subtitle files. However, you should be careful about the legality and safety of these websites and respect the rights of the author. Reading Hizib Nahdlatul Wathan 16.pdf can help you enrich your faith, spirituality and protection as a Muslim. d282676c82

https://gitlab.com/1contdistilhi/gitlab-design/-/blob/master/.gitlab/merge_request_templates/Stanthonynovenaprayerinmalayalampdf%5BBETTER%5D%20Download.md

https://www.tradingchanakya.com/group/mysite-group/discussion/68dd8b1a-090d-4e51-9a57-51c43e988436

https://gitlab.com/cremimYterpze/training-jwkim/-/blob/master/todolist-practice/test/DMC%20Devil%20May%20Cry%20Fixer%201.0.3.rar%20Fixed.md

https://gitlab.com/pulcfebtemppu/citbx4gitlab/-/blob/master/packaging/root/usr/share/ci-toolbox/ESET%20Endpoint%20Antivirus%20Security%207.1.2045.5%20RePack%20%5BFull%5D.md

https://www.recovery.church/group/recovery-church-group/discussion/43238755-ccb3-48e0-91ba-b31dcbca0e56

https://www.unrealbrasil.com.br/group/mysite-200-group/discussion/9bd60958-0a42-4647-abbf-b4dc17263921

https://gitlab.com/3bodeYenne/iterm2/-/blob/master/Model.xcdatamodeld/Model.xcdatamodel/Management%20Information%20Systems%207th%20Edition%20Sousa%20Pdf%2011.md

https://www.enpointedanceinlosalamos.com/forum/welcome-to-the-forum/topspin3passwordskidrowcrack

https://www.urbanrhinocolumbus.com/group/designer-style/discussion/27d8f628-d8be-48d5-b928-831c64141617

https://gitlab.com/diaphiZtrolpo/isleward/-/blob/master/data/Hannibal.S01E01.HDTV.x264-LOL.mp4.md

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Destiny Dental
  • Rajput
    Rajput
  • Valentina Risaieva
    Valentina Risaieva
  • Itzel
    Itzel
  • Eliana Russell
    Eliana Russell
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page